10 Steps to Achieving the Perfect MR.BROWNE Sunless Tan
There are two noticeable differences when it comes to our male tanning essentials; one is that it doesn’t have an unpleasant chemical smell & the second is our Naked Palm Soap, especially formulated by Mr.Browne, it will clean your hands perfectly once you have finished applying our tanning products.
Below are our tips to obtaining the perfect sunless tan:
1. Be certain to exfoliate regularly to avoid excess build up resulting from layers of old tan.
2. Shave any areas where you don't want hair at least one hour before you begin application, or if waxing prior to tanning, ensure you do so more than 24 hours before you tan.
3. Exfoliate your skin with our Body Mitt prior to application. This can be done 1-2 hours before or on a continual basis throughout the week. Do not use a moisturising soap or body wash prior to tanning as it will leave a layer of moisture on the skin.
4. Make sure your skin is dry after shaving and exfoliating. You also want the air free of moisture and steam.
5. Moisturise dry skin prior to application. The most common cause of a patchy tan is dry skin, it is crucial to moisturise problem areas (wrists and hands, elbows, knees, ankles and feet) immediately prior to self-tan application.
6. Apply the Daily Bronzing Tint or Weekly Tanning Mousse to your legs and feet. Working your way up your body, moving in circular motions. Start at your legs and move upwards from there.
7. Sweep the backs of the hands and feet in a downward motion using the remainder of self-tan from the arms and legs.
8. Apply to stomach, chest, shoulders, back and arms.
9. Our Naked Palm Soap will instantly remove unwanted tan from your palms and cuticles.
10. When applying your tan, ensure you’re covered all over. Your tan will only appear patchy if you miss a spot, not if you double up.
If you wish to only apply Daily Bronzing Tint or Weekly Tanning Mousse to arms or legs be certain to self-tan a little higher than where your clothing finishes to allow for movement of fabric.
MR.BROWNE, simple steps to foolproof tanning.